According to fitness enthusiasts, high-intensity interval training is becoming more popular by the day due to its effectiveness in burning calories in the shortest time possible. Today, experts have come up with effective HIIT workout schedules for the full body, which people consider to be helpful in their fitness goals. Whether you are a bodybuilder or an athlete who relies on anabolizzanti on line or any other fitness gear, the HIIT workouts will be a great option to consider especially during the spring holiday.
Benefits of Spring 20-Minute HIIT Workout
- Burning calories – as mentioned above, people are selecting these exercises because they tend to burn many calories in the shortest time possible. If you can do them consistently, just 20 minutes a day will make a difference in fat loss. People struggling to lose weight should consider this.
- Stress relief – after exercises, most people attest that they feel rejuvenated. You will note that the body is more relaxed after you engage in HIIT. Since the HIIT exercises are done during the holiday, you can rest assured that the beginning of the new work period will be a fresh one.
- Toned body – women are more concerned with their physical body. A lean and well-toned body is a dream come true for them. These workouts are great in giving such results within a short time. So, it will be a surprise to your friends when you come back with a celebrity body.
Recommended HIIT Workouts
Any expert will tell you to have a warrior’s heart when starting the HIIT workouts. There are many, and they must be done quickly without much wasting of time with resting. For this exercise, we will focus on ten workouts that you must do in 10 minutes. Then, the sequence will be repeated again to make your 20 minutes.
- Jumping jacks – they need to be fast, and controlled breathing should be maintained. Engage the arms and the legs effectively for about one minute before switching to the next one.
- Jumping rope – a rope with weighted handles is the best. However, even any other will do. Rather than focusing on the number, keep jumping at a fast and consistent pace for one minute.
- Push-ups – keep the body straight and parallel to the ground. Do full push-ups in a down and up movement making 20 reps. This will only take 30 to 40 seconds giving you a break of 20 seconds before hitting the next workout.
- Air squats – bring your arms straight in front of you and take a squatting position. Slowly move the body up and down keeping the back vertically straight. Do 20 reps, which should take about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Mountain climbers – these should be measured in time rather than reps. They need to be fast and consistent for one whole minute to trigger the blood flow.
- Burpees – they are effective in making your body active. It is also a way of stretching from the squats and mountain climbers you have just done. Do burpees very fast for a minute before proceeding to the next step.
- Lunges – they help the hips and the legs to stretch and stay fit. Here, you will focus on both legs, one at a time. Do this for a minute as well.
- Planks – these are effective workouts to complete immediately after the lunges. They also need to be done for one whole minute at a fast pace.
- Butt kickers – as you head towards the end, these simpler and less engaging workouts will help your body relax. Jog as fast as possible making sure that your foot is going as high as possible to kick the butt.
- March in place – marching in place allows you to regain your breath as you prepare to do the next round of the same sequence.
For the first round, you need to confirm that you finished the list of ten. If each took approximately one minute, then you should be sweating by now. Repeat the next round in the same sequence to make a total of 20 minutes of HIIT. At the end of spring, people will see a big difference.