Ok so I say Toddler-friendly, but they are friendly for everyone, I think me and the man enjoyed them more than the children. When I say Toddler-friendly, I mean they can get in on the cooking action as well. There’s no need for knives, and you can prepare the ingredients for them to take sole charge of making these pies. Pop all the ingredients into little bowls for them and guide them as they take delight in chucking them into the mixing bowl and stirring them together.
We served them up alongside some baked beans and some more vegetables, what surprised me was how our eldest didn’t notice the fact we used mixed vegetables that contained sweetcorn. If we were to place sweetcorn on his plate, it’s just the one vegetable he won’t touch. I guess in his excitement to prepare, cook and eat them; he didn’t even bat an eye. Score.
- 320g Just Rol Puff Pastry
- Slices of Cooked Chicken
- Grated Cheese
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Can of Chicken Soup
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Grease muffin tray.
- Roll out the pastry and using a round cutter, cut out ten shapes.
- Place in muffin tip and push down gently on the middle, creating a cup.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add mixture to the pastry cups.
- Place in oven for 12 minutes.