To celebrate the launch of Tesco’s Baby Event which launched yesterday and continues until 5th February, we’ve been given £100 of Tesco Vouchers to give away to one lucky reader.
Just look at some of the great offers available…
● Pampers Baby Dry Carry Pack: was £6.49 each, now £4.30 each
● Pampers Simply Dry Carry Packs was £4.50 each, now £3.00
● Johnson’s Baby Wipes 64-Pack: was £2.44 each, now 95p each
● Huggies Super Dry Economy Pack: was £9.98 each, now half price £4.99
● Aptamil Growing Up Milk 12m+ 900g: was £8.49 each, now £6.50 each
Products on BOGOF:
● Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath & Wash, 500ml: £2.99
● Johnson’s Baby Gold Shampoo, 500ml: £2.60
● Johnson’s Baby Pink Soft Wash, 400ml: £2.98
● Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath, 500ml: £2.50
Half Price Buys:
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electronic Steam Steriliser: was £47.99, now half price £23.99
● Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser: was £26.99, now half price £13.49
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Breast Pump: was £99.99, now half price £49.99
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Freedom Breast Pump: was £29.99, now half price £14.99
We’ll be stopping by the Tesco Baby Event, what with one on the way and a toddler who consumes baby wipes at the count of 1 per second, we’ll be stocking up!
To be in with a chance of winning this £100 Tesco voucher leave me a comment letting me know what you would spend it on, I know I would use it to grab as many packs of nappies which are on offer as possible. Competition ends 22nd January 2012 and is open to UK residents only.
For an extra entry tweet – By tweeting this, I’m in with a chance of winning £100 Tesco Vouchers with @MeTheManAndBaby & the #TescoBabyEventhttp://tinyurl.com/7zam7pr
Make sure you’re following them at @TescoBabyClub for your chance to win more great prizes every day while the baby event is going on.