Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’m a huge fan of soft gooey chocolate chip cookies, seriously addicted to those you can get in Subway. These are so simple to make, dont take long to prepare, and you can be tucking into them in no time at all.
- 100g Sugar
- 100g Butter
- 1 Tsp Golden Syrup
- 150g Self Raising Flour
- Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix 100g of sugar and 100g of butter together
- Add one tablespoon of golden syrup
- Add 75g of self-raising flour and mix in the chocolate chips, them mix in another 75g of self-raising flour.
- Arrange on a baking tray in 10/12 different balls, slightly press down on them but don’t completely flatten the balls.
- Put them in the oven for 12-15 minutes (until they are brown-ish)