I was sent a rescue body cream from Kosmea Australia to review for Green Kiddie which provides information about green and natural care for the family.Established in 1993, Kosmea took Australia by storm with the first commercially available certified organic rosehip oil. Since then Kosmea has gone from strength to strength with a complete range of skin care based around organic rosehip oil.
The Kosmea Skin Clinic Rescue Body Cream is a rich, soothing and nourishing all – over body cream to help:
- Itchy, flaky and very dry skin caused by overexposure to the elements.
- Skin dryness and dehydration caused by exposure to the sun.
- Loss of skin elastically due to weight loss and/or pregnancy.
- Loss of skin moisture due to hormonal changes and/or medical treatment.
- Protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Prevent chapped and dry skin caused by infant rashes.
What did we think about the Rescue Body Cream?
Though we couldn’t see that it was recommended for sunburn, it had been a godsend this week with the sun that we had caught despite being covered in suncream. It cooled the skin, and this was also the case for Oli’s nappy rash which this heat has caused. We as a family found it to be great for all our body issues.